My Babies

My Babies

Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall Fun

I love the Fall.  It is my second favorite season next to Summer.  I got a chance to take some Fall photos of my little sweetie-pies.  Beware....I took a bunch!

Piper is getting her hair back before she jumps in a pile of leaves.


I love Savannah's sneaky little smiles!


My big girls....I am just going to cry my eyes out right now!!


Turning into such a lovely little girl.


She is just like looking back in time at her mommy.  I am crying again!


Here comes my little sugar plum.  She is so funny!


And did I say gorgeous??  I swaney this child is just a treasure.


They absolutely love jumping in leaf piles.


My man-cub?  Not so much!


But I made him sit with his sisters anyway and sis coax a little smile from my little cuddle bug.


Mostly he just wanted out!


I just adore these little loves.


Yay!  Now we can go back to jumping and screaming!!


Look out Piper!!  Here I come!




Brooks just liked to sit on the sidelines with Bella and watch.


No comments: