My Babies

My Babies

Monday, September 7, 2015

13 weeks and summers end

My baby is 13 weeks along with her pregnancy this week.  Megan is still very sick and bless her heart....if she isn't eating she is so nauseous she can't stand it.  She even has to eat in the night or she wakes up so sick.  But today was a pretty good day.  We went on several errands and she felt good most of the day.  She is starting to have that beautiful baby glow and is starting to really show a little!


Her baby is the size of a lemon and has now developed vocal cords and fingerprints!!  Is that not amazing??!!  The little arms and legs are kicking up a storm but so far Megan hasn't really felt anything yet....but he/she is doing backflips.  I already love this little lemondrop to pieces!

On another note, I closed my pool today.  Sad day for us around here.  Megan and I are always in agreement....summer is officially over.  Waaaahhhh!!  Then just as I finished bringing in all the floats and toys this happened....


Out of the blue sky a complete and utter downpour!!



It was the angels crying over summers end...I just know it.

No comments: