My Babies

My Babies

Monday, September 14, 2015

10 months and 14 weeks!

Hard to believe my wittle bitty grandson is 10 months old!  But...wittle bitty he is not!  He is most definitely biggie wiggie!  Just ask Mr. Frog!


Hey Mr. Frog....I'm gonna be sweet to ya!  I promise.  Why you looking so worried??


See?  I am just gonna sit here and smile and just pet you a little.   Mimi told me too!


Awww....come here and let me hug you....really tight!  Hey Mimi....get me some help...pleeeeese!


What??  Piper Police!  Mimi this is not fair!  Hey Brooksy ole boy...I am here to make sure you don't hurt Mr. Frog...okey dokey?  Whatever, Piper...whatever


Smile for Mimi Brooks....smile!  Hey Piper!  Aren't you supposed to be helping me??  I'm gettin all squished up in here!



Mr. Frog...face it...You just can't win, buddy.


In other news, Megan turned 14 weeks over the weekend and she is just glowing!


She is starting to really show and she is just the cutest thing ever!  I cannot wait to get my hands on this little one!  Megan has had three days in a row of feeling really good and no nausea or throwing up!  Praising the Lord for that!

No comments: