My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, August 27, 2015

My Baby.....

I am sure you thought I was writing about Piper's first days of school.....but nope.  This is about my baby.

Megan.......


My baby is having a baby....



She and Thad are due with this wonderful blessing on march 10th 2016.  I am absolutely in love with him/her already.  I just cannot wait.  I have known for several weeks now but Megan and Thad wanted to keep it under their hats for a bit.  She has been so very sick that it has been hard to keep it a secret.  But they revealed their news and my daddy's and Thad's birthday dinners at my parents house.  I gave Thad a baby carrier that you can wear either with your baby in the front or on your back.  He loves those things.  When he opened it my mama said, "What do you need that for?"  Which Thad replied, "For our baby."  Then the screeching began.  We are some baby-loving people.  I am just so excited for them and they will make some wonderful parents.  Right now my newest addition to my grand baby wall is the size of a lime.  Megan is officially 12 weeks along and I am hoping and praying she feels better soon.  When they got their first sonogram the sonographer  told them that the baby was doing jumping jacks and flipping all over.  Thad told that was definitely his kid....he can't be still either.  I can't be still either so this little one will fit right in!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How exciting! congrats to all!