My Babies

My Babies

Monday, June 15, 2015

7 Months

On Saturday little Mr. Brooks turned seven months old.  Time just goes so fast when you have baby.  too fast.  He was just born it seems.  Already Brooks you have one tooth with another just ready to break through.  You weigh 22 pounds and are 28 1/2 inches tall.  Big boy!  You sleep super great and you love eating.  Your mommy still nurses you but you love puffs, cheerios and all kinds of fruits and veggies.  You are my most favorite little boy in the whole wide world.


Wait a minute Mr. Frog....doesn't Mimi usually do this photo thing at my house??  In my room??



Yes, Brooks she does but we were here swimming in the pool and I love swimming so we are just doing your 7 month photos here at Mimi's house.  She's cool like that.


Cool??  Hey buddy, Mimi rocks...you got that?!  Sure, dude...she rocks and is cool.  She's all that and more!


Hey Mimi...can I lean in for some sugar??  I will hold Mr. Frog back.  He is no prince, that's for sure.


What!!!  Man, I thought you had my back?  I do, I do Mr. Frog....it's just Mimi doesn't like kissing frogs and ...well...you know...she is my favorite.



What about me little buddy.....ain't I your favorite??  Oh no....here they come...those sisters.



That's right!  Here we are.  Ready to squeeze you and hug you and rock your world Brooks.



Yay!! For rocking Brooks' world  woo-hoo!!  Uh....help me Mimi??!!  Pweeeese!!!


Don't worry, little man.  Mimi always will rescue you from those sisters....until you start rockin' their world!!!  Then you three will have to duke it out on your own!


No comments: