My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Funny Stuff

There are a few things lately that just make me laugh.  Every single time.  Even if I am laying on the couch, home alone...I just laugh right out loud.  Does that sounds nutso??  Too bad....I just can't help it.




I love this commercial.  Money does not buy happiness.....but I would really like to be "stupid rich"!!!



This is another commercial I just giggle over.  The French's mustard girl??  How real is she when we get all eat up with jealousy??  A little too real...sometimes!



How funny is this couple??  I know it is an ad for health insurance but seriously, do they not look like they have been married for thirty years?!



Not everything I find funny is a commercial....I also find this little girl hilarious.  She reminds me of my grand daughters when they talk at the same time...nonstop...at extremely loud volumes...all...the...time!!!

No comments: