My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, February 14, 2015

Three Months Old

My sweet little Brooks is three months old.  He is getting so big!  He is really a very good baby.  He hardly ever cries and is sleeping through the night for the most part.  Brooks you weigh around 16 pounds and are almost 25 inches long.  You wear size 6 - 9 months clothes already.  You're practically a full grown man!  You watch your mommy all the time and grin and grin at her.  You laugh out loud and are an easy baby to make smile.  You love your sisters and they sure love you.  You have changed so much already it is unreal.  You, little man, are the perfect Valentine for me!



Hey Mimi....me and Mr. Frog were just hanging out in my room!

Aren't we two handsome guys??  Yes you are little guys...very handsome.



Wait a minute...hey mommy...you so pretty.  I just can't stop staring at you.


Focus on Mimi, Brooks for just a second.  I know mommy is gorgeous but I need a few more photos please.



Mimi, you're so funny!!  Isn't she Mr. Frog??  Buddy you have no clue how funny she is!  Keeps me in stitches most of the time.

Aww Mimi.....am I your favorite guy?  You bet you are sweetie.  You and Mr. Frog are my best guys ever.



You hear that Savannah??  Mimi thinks Brooks is her favorite guy ever!


Piper look up on her phone if that has any impact on how she feels about me and you!


Sweet girls....you are my most favorite 3 and 4 year old girls in the whole wide world!

No comments: