My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, February 28, 2015

Snowbabies

Since we had a pretty decent snowfall this week my little grand babies wanted to build a snowman.  So I went to their house and we built a snowman.  I wish Elsa had been there to just whip one right up because snowman building is a lot of work.  Let's just say Blake and Mimi built a snowman while Piper and Savannah just played in the snow.  But in the end we had a somewhat decent snowman that the little girls liked and we got snow cream and cookies afterwards.



Hey Mimi!!  This is our super cool snow girl.  She has a baby carrot for a nose and two cookies for eyes!


Come on Tyson, Let's run boy!!


Mimi?  I don't think our snow girl really needs to see so I am going to eat her eyes....okay?


Pipers attempt at making a snow angel.  The snow had gotten a little hard.


Savannah didn't have much better luck cracking through the icy top of the snow.


Piper!!!  Did you eat both of her eyes??!!



I didn't eat her eyes Mimi....only her nose!


No comments: