My Babies

My Babies

Monday, November 10, 2014

Sunday Afternoons

Most every Sunday I make a big Sunday lunch for my family.  This is something I love doing.  I have always loved lots of people around the table over good food and great conversations.  I never could stand stressful meals with tension so thick you could see it in the air.  Nope, that is just not my thing.  Been there....done that.  This Sunday I made a big pot roast with carrots and onions, a big bowl of mashed potatoes and biscuits.  After lunch I wanted to take some fall photos of the girls with there mommy walking down my driveway towards the cow pond.  the leaves are just so pretty down this dirt road.  Megan and Thad were going to help me wrangle these reluctant little girls.  Oh, the dreams I have in my head of all these great photos I see on Pinterest.......they are not reality.  Not.  this is what I got.



Savannah just would not cooperate.  At all.  Good grief!!  You would think she was just two years old the way she behaves!!!  Oh wait!  She is two....  Two with attitude to boot.

So I thought maybe I could get some sweet shots of them walking away from me.  I do love shots from the back.  I don't know why.  They always seem so longing and thought provoking to me.  Where are you going?  What are you thinking?  those kind of thoughts invade my head when I see them.  I'm weird.  Or quirky.  Or strange.  Or maybe all three rolled into one.  So I tried those.  this is what I got.


Sweet sisters.  They were really watching my dopey dog, Penny jumping around.



Not so bad....A Mommy and her little girls.  Getting big way too fast.



Deep conversation with Uncle Thad.  He is an awesome Uncle by the way.


Both girls just adore him and I am pretty sure that runs both ways.



Since I feel sure Erica will have this little man this week I wanted to get a dew of her.  She is a reluctant model too.  I honestly do not know why all my kids fight me so hard.  I am going to win.



She is so pretty.  She is just glowing from head to toe with baby-love.  I am so ready to meet you little guy!


Maybe by next Sunday I will have some precious newborn shots to share.....I so hope so!

No comments: