My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fallish Things

I love this time of the year.  There are tons of things going on everywhere!!  We had Homecoming at church on Sunday.  I did a mini-photo shoot that afternoon that was....really short.  Savannah just did not want her picture made at all.



 As you can tell.  Piper is into these "funny" poses and Savannah was just not having it on Sunday.

On Monday we went to the Dixie Classic Fair.  It is our local "big" county fair and it is always a lot of fun.  We saw and did a lot of things.  We saw the Dairy Cow show and we went to see the sheep and bunnies and chickens.  The girls rode rides.  They both like to ride things but poor Savannah was too short for a great many of them.  She was really good about it and is easily distracted to other stuff.


Everyone likes the Merry-go-round!  Even me!



Savannah got to drive her own car!



Piper chose a truck even if you can't tell here.  Her Aunt Megan would have been proud!



Piper loves the swings!  They scare me!!



The little girl with Blake was afraid to come down the big slide so he held her hand and she was fine.



I wish he would have held my hand!!!  I am not a fan of rides any more!



Thumbs up to the airplanes!!


We also ate a lot of Fair Food!  Erica and Blake think it is just the greatest and the girls did pretty good too.


Roasted Corn is pretty good though....




Washing it down with fresh squeezed lemonade is the only way to go.


Speaking of Erica I did get some photos of her this week.  I have not done a pregnancy update lately because she has just had a very difficult pregnancy this time around.  She looks really great though.



Erica and Piper...Savannah had ran away and was not doing one more shot!


This little man is the size of a pineapple this week.  He looks a little bigger than a pineapple to me!





Erica is such a pretty pregnant girl I think



Next week we have Harvest Fair at church and then the Pumpkin Patch and then a trunk-or-treat and then Halloween!  Woo-hoo!  I am worn out just thinking about it all.

No comments: