My Babies

My Babies

Monday, October 13, 2014

Do you need a laugh?? Because I sure do!

I have had one stressful several days let me tell you.  It is is too stupid to discuss and to stupid to even dwell upon.  We just all have no good, horrible, very bad days!!  Mine has just lasted for several in a row.  So I was thinking about stuff to just make me laugh.  And out of the blue I thought about the oldy but goody video of...Bon Qui Qui.  If you have never seen it I think you will find it amusing to say the least.  To me, it is totally hilarious because it is totally reality!!  I know i have seen this worker first hand whether at McDonalds, Burger King or any fast food chain that exists.




I just so wish that I could call "Sa' kurrrr-iteee" anytime I wanted too and when oh when is my Dejuan ever gonna show up???