My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Last Week-end roundup

This was the last week-end before school starts up early tomorrow morning.  We had a very relaxing one with lots of swimming. a sleepover and ended with a birthday dinner for my daddy.  Summer is not officially over but when school starts it is just a few weeks away.  I am looking forward to some Fall things though.  I love pumpkin patches, leaves turning, football, chicken stews, Autumn festivals and the like.  Since this was my official last weekend of freedom I took a zillion pictures....I will only share a few!!!




Early mornings on the swing set after a sleepover at Mimi's house



Savannah wants just one more slide, please



Swimming is one of their favorite pastimes...I am so glad!!



Piper learned to swim with no swimmies and is learning to use a mask and snorkel!


Make-shift tents with old quilts on the driveway.  Playing is one of the best ways to spend your time!


Eating oreos...one after the other...only to find just plain cookies with no cream in the middle inside the tent on the driveway....Savannah???



These two sweet ladies....I truly love my daughters as adults and have a lot of respect for these two girls too!



Piper sitting on her daddy's shoulders at Grammy's pool...deep end here we come!



These two are just waiting on Kyra to make her appearance.  So ready to be parents!


My daddy and all his girls...except the little ones.  they were still swimming!  Poor daddy is hidden amongst the females!  Happy Birthday Daddy!



No comments: