My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Great Day for a Birthday!

Today my sweet Savannah turns 2 years old.  How in the world can that be???  She was just born about 8 minutes ago.  I know I say all the time that the time just flies by....but it does.  She has grown up so much this year.  Savannah you are so funny!  You can talk a mile a minute.  You sing all the time too.  You adore your big sister and are just so loving to everyone.  You always run and greet the people you love with a big hug.  You are starting to get to be a little picky with eating but you still manage to get something in each day!  You love your "bankie and bunny" when you nap or go to bed at night.  You have beautiful blue eyes and light brown hair right now.  It is starting to get lighter all the time and by the end of the summer I bet you will be blond.  You are just so sweet and so cute I can't stand it.  Yesterday we had your birthday party and you had a great time.  I love you butterbean!!



Savannah enjoyed her "Very Hungry Caterpillar" cupcakes!!



The water was cold but the sun was so warm!



Savannnah likes to play in the shallow part of their waterslide.


Watching Piper climb to the top to slide down!


Look out Savannah!!  Here I come down!




Wow Piper!!  But I think I will stick to the ground!


These two sisters love each other so much!!!


Birthday kisses from my daddy!!



Piper gets a hug from her pretty mommy.  Glad she is feeling a little better!



Happy Birthday Savannah.....your Mimi loves you so much!!

No comments: