My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, December 21, 2013

My Christmas Show Top Ten


During the Christmas season I love to watch certain things each year.  Here are my top 10 things I try to not ever miss.  These are in no particular order and there are many other things I like.  



"Year Without A Santa Claus"  I love this show and my favorites are Snow Miser and Heat Miser....there too much!


"Elf"  This clip cracks me up and I really love the movie.  I am not much for Will Ferrell usually but he is great in this movie.


"The Walton's Homecoming."  This was the original pilot for the show.  The parents were different but all the kids and the grandma were the same.  Loved the show and I love this movie.

"Home Alone".  Hands down this is the funniest of these movies and I still laugh like a loon when Daniel Stern screams like a girl over the spider.


"It's A Wonderful Life."  This movie just moves me to tears every time I watch it.  It renews the knowledge that we all really do matter.




"A Christmas Story."  Every year TBS plays this for 24 hours.  My daughter, Megan, and I watch for about 18 of those hours.  Randy is my favorite.


"A Muppet's Christmas Carol."  While I love the traditional story of Scrooge, Bob Cratchit and Tiny Tim.  The Muppets do it up right.  Gonzo the Great is an awesome narrator.


"Charlie Brown's Christmas"  This is just the best.  Thank the Lord they still show this on TV every single year.  I love it.


Christmas just isn't Christmas without at least watching some of the Griswold Family.  They are just....well Griswolds.


Finally, "The Little Drummer Boy."  This does not come on very often anymore and that is a shame.  If this little guy doesn't break your heart well then you don't have one.  But, as he approaches the newborn King...it changes his life.  And when we approach Jesus today He still changes our lives.

No comments: