My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Moving Blindly

One of the biggest challenges I have in my life is trust.  I am a take charge kinda gal and I am very observant.  Of situations, places and people.  I watch body language, speech patterns, all kinds of movement all the time.  Mostly when you do this you see some pretty funny sights....that is another post.  This one is dealing with trust.  Trusting the hand of God.  I am dealing with some pretty "big stuff" right now in my life.  In the world scheme of things not so big.  Especially in light of the devastating tornadoes that happened this week.  I am struggling in my own world though and that is still very real and present in my life.  In the sweetness of God he brought a precious word to me this morning though.

Ezekiel 34: 20- 24
"Therefore this is what the Sovereign Lord says to them:  See, I myself will judge between the fat sheep and the lean sheep.  Because you shove with flank and shoulder, butting all the weak sheep with your horns until you have driven them away, I will save my flock, and they will no longer be plundered.  I will judge between one sheep and another.  I will place over them one shepherd, my servant David, and he will tend them; he will tend them and be their shepherd.  I the Lord will be their God, and my servant David will be prince among them.  I the Lord have spoken."

I may be moving around in this season blindly.  Not sure of how anything is going to work out.  But I do know that the Lord will take care of His sheep.  So I will move along blindly but clinging to the fact that God does see and He is never blinded.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Driving in the fog for control freaks like us is the scariest and most anxious part of trusting God.
I don't know many people who just sit in the drivers seat with their eyes closed and drive. But at the same time sometimes it is easier not to know that there is a big sharp curve ahead....Love....