My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Funny Sisters



Yesterday I was over at Blake and Erica's house to watch the girls for them to go to their Sunday School Class Valentine Party.  I shot a short video while they were eating supper.  For Savannah mealtime is serious business.  Her little hands still twirl the whole time but she will finally pick up things to eat on her own.  Piper talks the entire time she eats.  Her vocabulary is huge but the second I whip out a camera she starts speaking in tongues.  Drives me nuts.  I am still trying to catch her running and flinging herself across her bed so she can "cry" like Sleeping Beauty or Cinderella.  They are just growing up so fast I can't stand it!!  Savannah is so cute.  She will nod her head to questions like she truly is agreeing with you or really saying, "Why, yes I do...thank you for asking."  Such sweet-peas!





No comments: