My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Time...It's gettin away!!

This year is already flying by.  It is already January the 9th!  So far this year I have taken my Christmas trees down.  And that's it.  Wow!  I am either lazy or in a coma.  Can't decide.  I have been busy though.  Erica and Blake and the girls are moving.  They are switching houses with Blake's grandparents.  they bought one down here (they live in Alexandria, VA) and decided it did not suit their needs so until Blake and Erica's sells they are just switching.  They will not officially move here until March or so.  It is really working for them and I am so glad.  It is a much bigger house and it will be much better for schools, Blake's job, church and it is even closer to me!!!  Major plus!  I am really proud of them and the choices they make in their lives and for their girls lives.  Megan and Thad are working on their house and it is coming along great.  Both of them are working hard and are making great plans for their life together.  such a sweet couple and a truly funny one too.  There will never be a dull moment in that house!  Megan has selected a wedding gown and I have one word.  STELLAR.  She is so beautiful in it that I was just speechless.  I can't wait to post her wedding photos.  Her wedding will be here before I know it.  We have been busy with all that and do have all the big things hammered down.  But the details, details, details are everywhere.  That time thing again!  It is getting away from me...

No comments: