My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Six Months Old!!

Over Thanksgiving weekend sweet Savannah turned 6 months old.  I cannot believe that precious little baby is already half a year old!  She is such a cutie-pie!  Here are some photos from the weekend.


Aunt Megan loves her little Savannah!  And Savannah loves her Aunt Megan!  So sweet!!



First Thanksgiving meal!  She did get a taste of mashed potatoes but this little chunker hasn't missed too many meals!!




Hey Mr Frog!  I didn't think I would see you today.  Don't look, but Mimi has out that black thing that makes us go blind.



Wait!!  I'm not ready....I need to fix my hair!!!




There, I fixed it.  Does it look better Mr. Frog??


I think I will just wear a hat....some days it just doesn't pay to wash and fix your hair...does it girls??

Savannah you weigh 18 lbs and 3 oz and are 26 inches long.  You are cutting teeth but none have popped through yet.  You can roll over both ways and can sit up pretty good.  Sometimes your belly topples you over though!!!  You have the biggest eyes and the sweetest cheeks that I could just kiss all day long.  You sleep really good but you still have eyes only for mommy.    You have started really noticing Piper and you reach for her and watch everything she does.  I think in a year or so the two of you are going to give your daddy and mommy some great tag-team action!!  I love you more and more each day ladybug!

No comments: