My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Time!

I am so sorry for the lack of posts lately.  As usual,  I have been super busy.  Yesterday I went with my daughter and my grandgirls to the local Pumpkin Patch.  It was a glorious day!!!  This has been just a beautiful fall.  Here are a few shots from yesterday.


Piper makes sure you see ALL her teeth when she smiles!!


Little Savannah is a somber little baby though.  So sweet.



 Piper really was just helping to steady Savannah.  Not a real headlock!



 I love this shot.  Piper is obsessed with finding the moon!  She found it!!




Mommy and her precious babies.



Such sweet babies.  I just adore them.  Piper is such a great big sister too.


When we got home I was changing Savannah for dinner.  Doesn't she look just like a mini-sumo wrestler!!  This baby is the best baby to kiss on and squeeze!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Beautiful pictures and I love the dresses