My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, September 22, 2012

How I Spent The First Day Of Fall..

From 8:06 this morning until this very moment...6:32 p.m. I have been cleaning my house.  I still need to do my formal dining room and my appliances but I am tired, grouchy, cranky and tired.  Did I say tired??  Well, if I didn't I am saying it now.  I am tired.  I really, truly, honestly hate housework.  For someone who loved being a housewife for many years I so dislike cleaning.  Don't get me wrong, I love a clean house.  I just don't like the act of doing the cleaning.  There is absolutely no reward for it.  Zero.  People just mess it up again.  Spill stuff, bring in dirt and there is this dog I am looking at right now that distributes tiny hairs everywhere!!!!  But I need to stop whining and be glad I have a home.  Now I think I will grab a book and go outside to enjoy the coolness of the sunset and just be thankful for my many, many blessings.  That should cure my crankiness and my grouchy attitude.  But....I am still tired!

No comments: