My Babies

My Babies

Monday, September 10, 2012

First of Many

This week-end Megan, Erica and I went to our first Bridal Show.  The first of many I hope.  they are really fun and have loads of ideas to make you think.  This one was at a local new wedding/event venue named "Win-Mock".  It is in Bermuda Run at a large community park called Tanglewood.  Park is really way to small of a word because this whole place is huge.  It has stables and riding grounds, pools, ponds, train engines, golf courses, a manor house and tons of stuff.  It also has one of the best Christmas lights tours in the whole southeast.  This is a new addition to the grounds that really is just fantastic.



This is the view from one of the barns out back.  This place is ginormous!!!



Here is the view from the front parking areas.  We entered the barn from the front and they had displays on all floors.  It is a spectacular place.  With a spectacular price tag too!!!



My sweet little bride-to-be.  She is really excited.  Wedding planning can be a bit overwhelming but I think she had a really good time.  I can't wait to take her to a few more!!!

No comments: