My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, August 2, 2012

Nothing Left

Yesterday after VBS the whole working crew was loading up in the church vans to go out and support Chick Filet.  I elected to not go because I had some other errands and needed to prepare for the Wednesday night Ladies Bible Study.  So two friends and went by there after church and guess what???  Everything but a few sandwiches were gone.  It had been a madhouse   All.  Day.  Long.  I love that.  I really, really do.  Not one person from that company has come out and said if you are a homosexual or do not believe that marriage is designed by God to be one man and one woman you cannot eat at our restaurants.  Nope, they are as welcome as I am and you are.  But the micro second someone stands up publicly for a Christian agenda and bam!  I am sure that all the people who support gay marriage and marriages between men to men and women to women put gasoline in their cars.  Don't they???  We buy the majority of our oil from the middle eastern nations where the Islamic faith is the overwhelming majority and they either behead or stone to death a known homosexual and do not permit co-habitation between same partners to even exist.  Why are there not protests galore at every gas station nationwide???  So to make my stand clear....I am thrilled I didn't get to eat at Chick Filet because there was nothing left.

No comments: