My Babies

My Babies

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Photo Shoot

When Piper was born Erica had met a wonderful new photographer named Becca.  she is the sweetest girl.  She took photos of Piper when she was just 12 days old.  Yesterday she came to Erica's house to take photos of Savannah and to get some "sister" shots too.  I, of course, nosed in with my camera and took a few.  Becca is so sweet she really doesn't care at all.  Here are a few that I took.  Hers will be so much better.  Her equipment is to die for!!

Erica getting her sleepy newborn ready.  Savannah is just the best baby.



Of course daddy had to redo Piper's hair.  We'll just call him "Mr. Blake" from now on!




I love this little soul so much.  She was so easy to move around.  She honestly slept through the whole shoot.





Piper has mastered the fake smile.  She is just the cutest thing.  Savannah is still sleeping no matter how squiggly Piper gets.




This is my favorite.  Both are just oblivious to all us adults!  Piper looks like she is bored to death and Savannah is just too comfy on her sister's lap.




I like this one too.  It is a little blurry so I am calling it a "soft" effect.  Are they not precious???


Okay, photo shoot done.  Someone get this baby off my lap....now, please!


I never thought I could love anything as much as I do these little girls.  I can't wait to have more grandchildren.  I can just imagine all kinds of fun things we can all do together.  You never get these young years back and I would not trade a second of the time I have with them for anything in this world!!


No comments: