My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Guess Who's Here???

I am thrilled to announce that my second Grandaughter, SAVANNAH LILY MARTIN, was born at 2:07 p.m. on Friday May 25, 2012.  She weighed in at 7 lbs 8.4 oz and 21 inches long.  She has dark hair too!  I am so proud of my daughter.  She did an amazing job.  this baby was in a hurry to get here too.  Erica arrived at the hospital, walked about 4 laps, went to be re-checked because the pain was getting a little tough to walk through.  Bingo!  She went from a 5.5 to a perfect 10 in fifteen minutes.  She pushed about 5 contractions and this little beauty was born.  Watching my baby give birth is the most precious moment of my life.  





                                               This was lap number one...Still smiling!



                                               First hug...amazing



Everyone is just all smiles!



                                                       Daddy's little girl.



                                      I am one super-duper happy Mimi!  I love my girls!!




                                  Aunt Megan and Savannah.  Megan is the best Aunt...ever!






Piper holding her baby sister!  She could not stop hugging and kissing her.  She will be the best big sister!


Daddy and his sweet girls!!  Blake is a great daddy.  I am very proud of him too!



2 + 2 = love.  God is so good.  What a blessing it is to have a family.

No comments: