My Babies

My Babies

Monday, May 28, 2012

Coming Home


Blake and Erica brought little Savannah home yesterday.  Everyone is doing just wonderful.



Just like with Piper I am going to take Savannah's photo on the 25th of each month to chart her growth.  Look how little she is beside Mr Frog.



Of course, big sister Piper had to help hang some balloons on the mailbox.  She is such a great helper.



Oh my!  This picture just kills me.  I can just imagine Piper whispering, "I love you little Savannah.  I will always be there for you."




Savannah is whispering back to Piper in that magical language, "I know you will Piper, I know. I love you too."



I took this today.  A little snug bug in her bed sound asleep.




She is so precious.  Who could ever in this world hurt such a tiny fragile creature???



Of course my dear friend Kelley had to stop by and see her girls.  She is the one who was Piper's morning babysitter.  She isn't going to keep the girls in late summer if Erica goes back full time to work.  I am praying SO hard that Erica gets to stay home!!! We are just trusting the Lord for provision.



I got to be in a photo with my newest little grandbaby.  Nothing could wipe the smile off my face.  I adore babies!  I hope I have loads of grandchildren!!  God is so good to me.  What a blessed woman I am to have these little joys brought into my life.


No comments: