My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Current Obsessions


In the last few weeks Piper's personality has really been popping out.  She is coming into her own little ways and patterns and let's just say she is hilarious.  Her vocabulary and communication skills have really blossomed.  She talks all the time and she is starting to sing along in the car and with the radio.  If she really likes the song she bobs her little head and just grins like a cat.  So cute.  Her favorite song is "I've Got The Joy, Joy, Joy".  She throws her hands in the air like a deep down pentacostal wanna-be and says "Where" at the top of her lungs.  I love that!  She is also obsessed with coloring.  She is so smart and can identify several colors.  She really likes blue and orange.  She also loves princess coloring books the best.  I have a feeling we have a little priss-pot as my grandma said on our hands!  Piper really is very girly even though she is tough as nails.  I have this week out of school due to the blessed term..."Spring-Break."  SHHH...hear the angels????  I certainly do!!  So, I have little Miss Piper all week.  We are having a great time.  So far I have given her two pedicures.  She loves her toe nails painted.  We have practiced hairdos.  We have cooked together and we have read Elmo a bazillion times.  I love watching her grow up and am so enjoying each stage of her little life.  They change so fast and grow so quick.  I realize now how fast my own two girls grew up and now have the sense to really grasp these times with my grandbaby (and soon-to-be babies!!)  Here are a couple of photos from this past week.



Piper colors with great fury and such a serious face.  She gets right into each page!





One of her obsessions are anyone's high heeled shoes.  This pair belongs to Megan and Piper rocked them with her gym shorts.






Lets just say that bubbles are her very,very, VERY favorite thing right now.  Also, chocolate bunnies always taste better when eaten off a hot driveway with bubble coated hands.  That's how we like 'em!









No comments: