My Babies

My Babies

Monday, January 2, 2012

Starting Out

With a new year starting out I have begun a new exercise regime.  I am working out every day.  I mean it!  I did Pilate's and a lower body workout this morning.  I get up super early so I plan on doing it when I get up each morning.  I also started back on Weight Watchers today.  I have slowly watched my weight creep up for the last year or so and I don't like how all my clothes are too tight.  So, I know what to do and I am doing it.  Megan is jumping on the wagon and so is Blake.  Supporters are so needed in any weight loss goal.  I have a couple of new addictions though....Pinterest is the main one.  If you have never been on Pinterest  Puh-leeeese, Get On It!!!  It is the best idea board I have ever seen in my life.  I have checked so many things that I love and plan to do it is unreal.  The wedding ideas alone are crazy good.  Also, my sweet baby Piper was "baby of the day" one day last month so that makes my family practically famous.  I am also addicted to the tv show "Chopped" on the food network.  I have never watched it before and Blake and Erica said it was so good.  I tried it one night and what do you know???  I loved it and now I cannot get enough.  The pressure is mindblowing.  I would probably burst into tears if I was a contestant.  I consider myself a pretty good cook but these people are amazing with the ingredients that are tossed in their baskets.  I have also (insert back pat here) cleaned out several areas of my house and thrown stuff away.  As in the trash that got picked up today.  My daughters say that I am de-hoarding.  Whatever,  I just like to hold onto good stuff.  But I have cleaned like a madwoman over this Christmas break and it does feel pretty good to have so many things accomplished.  School starts back tomorrow so I am glad to have all that stuff behind me.  Also, tomorrow we find out what my new grand baby is going to be!!!!!  Everything about this pregnancy has been so different for Erica.  I can't wait to find out what it is going to be so we can get some planning done.  If it is a girl she will be covered for the most part but if it is a boy....lookout!  We have not had a boy born in my family in forever so he will need major stuff.  Going back to work tomorrow I felt a little depressed and discouraged so I went to town for a bit today.  On my way home I stopped at Walmart and needless to say I feel so much better about myself.  Honestly, I just don't get wearing my pajamas out of my house and to a store???  I mean, really??

No comments: