My Babies

My Babies

Monday, December 26, 2011

A Wonderful Day


This has been one of my most favorite Christmas days ever.  It was full and busy but so fun and precious.  I took a ton of pictures and want to share a few.  We didn't do as many gifts this year because most of us are grown-ups and we don't need anything.  Not one thing.  I have always been a huge gift buyer but I even toned it down some this year.  Except where Piper was concerned.  I still got her quite a few things.  She really liked opening presents once she got the hang of it.  She was really cute.  Santa brought her a kitchen and all the gear to go in it at her house.  Blake and Erica said she cooked the whole afternoon and all day today.  I am so glad she loves to play.  She is really a very hard playing baby.  Busy does not even touch how she acts all day.  When you keep her that is all you do.  You watch her, play with her and try to keep up with her.  What a sweetie-pie!

The best gift I ever got and next year I will have two!!!


She really like her doll stroller except she wanted to ride too!


She really loved this little pop-up tent I got her and if you look really close you will see her best playing buddy in there with her.  Megan!



Erica and Piper.  This is a crayon bank but Piper kept trying to put it on as lipstick!


Aaron and Brittany.  Their first Christmas as newlyweds!


Erica and Blake.  They are the old married couple now!


Megan and Thad.  I guess they are next to jump on the marriage wagon???


This was taken on the 22nd at Aaron and Brittany's house.  Piper was eating a chocolate pretzel with Mr & Mrs Claus.

Hope each of you had a wonderful and merriest of Christmases.  So many blessings to be thankful for and a whole new year of more to come.  I can't wait to see what 2012 holds for my family.  The Lord is just so good .

No comments: