My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Who I Am.....

This weekend was so great.  The weather was fabulously fallish.  On Saturday night Megan, my dear friend, Kelley and I went to see Lyndsay McCall, The Afters, Sanctus Real and Casting Crowns.  A-MA-ZING!!!  It was such a worshipful time of music.  We had floor seats on the 8th row.  Score!  Truly, a tiny glimpse of heaven.  I cried a ton of tears as Jesus ministered to this heart of mine.  Sometimes, we as His children forget that we matter to God.  That he cares for us and He loves us and He desires to be with us.  There is so much junk in this world to pull us away and to distract us from what we mean to Jesus.  A new song by Jason Gray is my new fave right now.  I don't know about you, but occasionally I need to be reminded of who I am to my Lord.  I belong to Him.  I am beloved to Him.


so are you.....


No comments: