My Babies

My Babies

Monday, October 17, 2011

Pumpkin Patch

Erica and I took Piper to the local Pumpkin Patch this afternoon.  We had a really good time.  Piper loved it!  she went from pumpkin display to pumpkin display.  This place had several different kinds of pumpkins laid out in big squares.  Almost like a pumpkin quilt...sorta.  I took a ton of pictures, of course.  Piper pitched a little fit because we wouldn't let her ride in a little boys wagon.  But she soon got over it.  She really is the cutest thing!


Here are Piper and Erica.  I think Piper is scoping the layout of the pumpkins.




I can carry this one...Can I have it????





Hi, Mr. Scarecrow.  Do you mind if I sit with you on this hay bale for a little bit?






I need a little help carrying this pumpkin!!  Anybody????


No comments: