My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Counting Down The Days...

I am beside myself with excitement.  I adore The Food Network.  I watch it all the time.  And, as my son in law says, "You are the only one I know who actually cooks the stuff she sees."  I do try all sorts of different things.  Sometimes it is great and sometimes...well not so great.  But there is a new show premiering on August 27 at 11:30 a.m.  It is " The Pioneer Woman Cooks" with Ree Drummond.  I love her.  I stalk her blog daily.  I cook her recipes all the time.  She has the best recipes in the world because she photographs every single step and it is awesome.  She is hilarious to read too.  I bought her cookbook and I was so impressed.  She is a true renaissance woman in my book.  she has forged new paths that were foreign to her and has flourished.  I for one cannot wait to watch her show.  I know my friend Tracy will be watching too.  she likes her just as much as I do and Tracy cooks alot of things she sees on the cooking channel too.  I am putting a link to the information about the new show from the food networks website.  There are videos and lots of info about Ree's show.  I talk about her like I know her.  I feel like I do in a way.  The whole blog world is a peek inside lives that is so acute unlike facebook where it is chaotic to say the least.  If you would like to check out her blog or any others i have a whole list on my on blog page of ones that I follow.  You can hit on them and then go on to others and on and on and on.  Lots of fun.  Really.



http://www.foodnetwork.com/the-pioneer-woman/index.html?vty=pioneerwoman

check her out....




No comments: