My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Summer Sunset

We had a brief but loud summer storm last night. I was busy in my house making centerpieces for my niece's wedding when I noticed a pretty glow outside. The sunset was amazing. It just got prettier by the second so I ran and got my camera before it disappeared completely.



It started with some pinks and pale yellows




The outer woods got darker as the sun set lower into the horizon





This last shot was so electric! Oranges and reds backlit the woods for a touch of dark green. The handiwork of God is unbelievable. Who in their right mind could ever doubt His glory and power??




If God can and does paint sunsets like this one just for our pleasure just think what He can do four us if we only have faith and believe on His word and obey. Amazing.

No comments: