My Babies

My Babies

Friday, May 20, 2011

Weeks End

Whew! I am t-i-r-e-d!!! This has been a very hectic week. The kids at school are through with testing so school is over for them really...even though we don't get out until June 10th! Stupid snow days. Piper's regular sitter in the morning went to visit her children in Montana and fortunately Megan has been home to keep her before her job starts. I get home at 1:30 and take over. Megan is exhausted. she never thought baby watching was so hard. Ha-Ha...they take up all your time. Piper is especially active and very nosy. She messes with everything but she is so smart. She already knows what to stay away from and what she can get into. As bad as she wants the dog dish she is crawling away from it before I mover her little fanny!! Cutie-pie. Megan is out with her boyfriend, Erica took Piper home right away tonight so I got a chance to plant some flowers and weed around the house and drain the water off of my pool cover and weed & water Megan's vegetable garden. Tomorrow I plan on opening the pool even though the water will be freezing cold. It is so nice to sit beside and listen to the water bubble. There is never a dull moment around my house! I know I am rambling but another thing I got to do this week is to lead our ladies Bible study. Our Pastor's wife is out of town and she called and asked me if I would mind. Mind!! I jumped on it. One of my deepest desires is for the ladies Bible studies at my church be a community outreach that grows and grows until we outgrow our sanctuary and have to hold them for two nights in the week! That would be wonderful. I love discussion and I love the different outlooks and answers the ladies offer. On Sunday afternoon I am riding with my niece, Brittany, to where her wedding will be this September. I am doing a photo layout of the grounds so we can plan the ceremony, reception and placement of flowers and such. She is getting so excited and can hardly wait. She is like one of my own daughters to me and I am very excited for her and Aaron too. I suppose the next wedding I will be planning will be Megan's'. She says it will be awhile but I don't think it will be too far in the future. I am just praying that she finds a "real" job before too long. She is applying like crazy but jobs are still difficult to find. Thank the Lord she has her life guarding job for the summer. At least that will get her by for a little bit. I am grateful that my kids both graduated college with good degrees and both of them are smart, capable young women with very bright futures. After this week though, I am looking forward to some not so bright skies so I can just fall asleep!

No comments: