My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Small things

I am loving the small things in my life right now. Hot, steamy cups of coffee in the morning. Listening to the spring birds that are early risers like me. Watching the sun pop up bringing a new day with new possibilities. Flowers blooming. Leaves practically growing before my eyes. The feel of crisp sheets on my bed that smell of Downey Jasmin, my favorite scent. Little children at school who wrap their skinny little arms around my waist and tell me, "I'll see you later Miss Cindy" with big, toothless grins. There are so many small things that I love. Watching this little one gaze at a ceiling fan with those big blue eyes that turns over her head. Sitting outside on a blanket.




Chubby little fingers climbing on my chair



Learning to crawl on grass that you have never touched before and loving the feel of it on your fingers



Figuring out stuff...all by yourself



Laughing just for the sake of...laughing




Beautiful baby feet



These are just a few of the small things I love

1 comment:

Erica said...

I love them too...and you!