My Babies

My Babies

Friday, April 22, 2011

End of the work week

I, for one, am ready for a long weekend. This weekend is Easter. One of my favorite holidays. Today is Good Friday. It is sad to me that it is not observed like it used to be. Banks are open, the mail runs and life goes on all around like any other day. But it really isn't any other day at all. this is the day that Christ was crucified for me and for you. But Sunday is coming!! In the mean time here are a few shots from the past two days around the house.


Kisses from mommy are the best!!




A four day weekend is just what mommy and Piper need!




A barbecue brush makes a great teether!






I explained to y'all that I was not sleepy!




Climbing around and looking to see what I can get into!




I am getting so big so fast!!

No comments: