My Babies

My Babies

Monday, April 4, 2011

Eight Months Old

Piper you are 8 months old today. You are starting to pull up in your crib. No crawling yet but you roll everywhere! I think you will just start walking one day and just bypass crawling altogether. You wave bye-bye and say something like "Mama" and "Da-Da". You give the best hugs and kisses. You smile and laugh almost all the time. Especially if a dog comes in the room. You love to go outside which I am going to just love come summer time!!! You really enjoy your bath and you sleep wonderfully. I cannot believe what a good baby you are!!


Here you are beside your Frog Prince..isn't he supposed to kiss your hand little Miss??







I think you're right Mimi. He needs to do the kissing!!







What a little cutie pie you are!! If you click on the photo and see the bigger shot you can see my 2 new little teeth that just popped through last week.



No comments: