My Babies

My Babies

Friday, March 18, 2011

Quick Shots

Piper has been my choice of photo subjects for the past ...uh... 7 1/2 months. Instead of calling me Mimi her parents said I should be called "Paparazzi". I think they put their "smartypants" on that day. Anyway, this week I have taken her picture only about 3000 times so I am not as bad as I was. But she is just so dadgum cute!! I cannot help myself. Now that she is sitting up and is getting to be really funny I can start dressing her up in costumes and stuff. Not like on that horrible show "Toddlers and Tiaras". Those people need serious help. Serious. If I ever start sewing 10 bazillion sequins on her diaper covers or making a feather boa bathing suit for her to wear call the nuthouse and get me a room. Here are a few from this past week.




Feed me or I will eat my own fingers, Mimi.








I don't think I want a nap.





I don't want to pose for you anymore! I think I just might cry!!!



Pwease, put the camera down, Mimi. Pwetty Pwease???

I just love her.

No comments: