My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Conversations...

I just had the funniest conversation with my two daughters!! They are forever quoting movie lines to me for various situations. Most are from the dumbest movies ever. I am not much on a lot of movies. Most are just a little too much for me. But Erica and Megan quote lines from the classics. Like "Wayne's World", "Dumb and Dumber", and their all-time favorite "Anchorman". That was the one they kept quoting back and forth to me this evening. I got a card in the mail that they found hilarious. Megan called from her school in Raleigh and Erica read her this card and that was it. The quote-fest was on!! I think they must have sent 10,000 texts to each other. Every line from that dopey movie was sent over the phone waves like a 911 call. So if you have ever seen "Anchorman" just know that right now..."I am in a glass case of emotion!!!"

No comments: