My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Night

I just got home from the most wonderful baptismal service at church. Fifteen people came in obedience to the Lord for baptism. They were as young as the first grade and one lady was well into her seventies. God is just so good. I squalled like a baby through the whole thing. I tend to cry alot at church. I don't really know why either but I just so overwhelmed with emotion through services, hymns, praise and worship music and services like we had tonight. Certain songs really make me just sob. When I think about all that Jesus sacrificed for me (you, too) I just crumble inside. This morning one of our youth sang the Chris Tomlin version of "Amazing Grace...My Chains Are Gone." She did such a good job. If I could ever really want a gift it would be to sing. I do not have that gift...whatsoever. I suppose I will have to wait on heaven to sing really good!! Until then I'll just make a joyful noise for the Lord. I hope y'all had a good service at your church today and if you perhaps don't go to church let me encourage you to find a good, Bible believing church and start going. I really do not know how I would have gotten through the last year without my church family and my sisters in Christ. God is just so good to me to provide such wonderful prayer warriors that pray for me daily.

No comments: