My Babies

My Babies

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Rainy Day

Today is a cold, miserable, rainy day. A big portion of the east coast is getting a snowstorm but we are getting yucky old rain. This is the only kind of weather that really gets me down. It is just so nasty outside. The dog tracks in muddy paw prints 2000 times a day and right now I am not even going to wipe them up until tomorrow when the rain stops. Piper is taking her third nap of the day and there is a big fat nothing on TV. Do I sound pitiful yet??? I am caught up on my Bible study and I am not really reading anything right now. I have actually started on a scrapbook. Yes, I am doing crafts even though I am allergic to them. It is kind of fun. Don't tell anyone I said that, it would blow my image. But as soon as I drag all the scrappy stuff out the baby will wake up. She catnaps. I have told her she is a baby and not a cat but she doesn't speak English obviously. We were out of school yesterday and today. Workdays. We missed our two workdays two weeks ago due to snow. So they gave us two days off this week. Now, does that make sense to you??? Me either. Anyway, they are optional and I opt not to work. I am more comfortable sitting at home whining and crying about things I have no control over. Also, did I mention I started back at Weight Watchers? I am doing it online. It is really easy and so far I have been keeping under my point allotment with no problems. I just really, really want a pie. Not a slice either. A. Whole. Pie. Preferably pecan. That has the most points. As random and interesting as all this is I guess I will head into the kitchen and go over my Bible study notes for tonight and drink a cup of coffee and dream of pies.

No comments: