My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Meet Crackerjack

My sweet Megan has always loved horses. when she was a little girl her dream job was to work at... Taco Bell but she wanted to get to her career choice by horseback. I am glad she has changed her career choice but her love of horses has gotten stronger and stronger. This weekend she and her boyfriend, Thad, went to look at a horse. She was in love at first sight.


Here are Megan and Thad walking Crackerjack around in the open barn where he now resides.


Yes, Megan bought her horse with some of her money she had saved from her life guarding job last summer. She is now the proud owner of an 8 year old gelding. He has a really pretty coat and one blue eye.




Here is a view from the opposite side of him. The horse in the background is Thad's horse, Houdini. He is not very happy but hopefully will get more used to a roommate. Thad is graciously letting Crackerjack live in his barn. This is great considering all I have is a dog lot with two empty dog houses. Penny is a spoiled house dog now.



I don't think I have seen her this happy in a very long time. I am so glad for her!! Crackerjack is a lucky horse!

No comments: