My Babies

My Babies

Monday, December 27, 2010

Winter Wonderland

We had the first white Christmas that I can remember and it was beautiful. Megan and I took a walk on Sunday and I took a few shots but my camera battery died when we got all the way down to the pond. There is something about snow. So quiet and serene. It is just such a peaceful thing. If you just stand in it you can hear it land on limbs and such. It is so cleansing too. The air is just so fresher and clearer after a really good snow. The end of this week it is supposed to be in the fifties so it won't stick around too long. But it sure is pretty while it is here.


Penny and Megan. My two snow buddies!


I love looking up through the tree limbs.


How pretty!! I wonder if there were birds resting inside??





What a pristine picture.

I hope y'all had a wonderful Christmas too. I even hope it was white!!!

No comments: