My Babies

My Babies

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Clarity

Last night I had five sweet girlfriends over for dinner. We get together several times a year. We eat, laugh, cry and talk and talk and talk. Lots of sweet times together with these girls. Last night we all shared our hearts and our concerns that we have for the upcoming year. How we could pray for each other ... specifically. I pray often. I pray at odd times and while I am doing most anything. I don't think God really minds if I am driving or cleaning. He loves us to talk to Him. That is all prayer really is...just talking. I have a master's degree in that! Each of us had many issues to pray for. From health issues, to family, to jobs, children and just life in general. The main thing I gathered though was "direction". Each of us wanted clarity and direction from God. I know I desire that tremendously in my own life. I really want to be where God wants me to be and doing what He desires me to do. The area of service really should not matter to me. Or to any of us for that matter. God can use me or you anywhere and in anyway He so chooses. I just want to be equipped for the job! He will do all the equipping as long as I am willing. So as Christmas comes closer and the new year is looming keep in mind, where does God want you? What does He want you to be involved in? I want to serve Him and I know y'all do too.

No comments: