My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Two Months Old!

Hey Y'all,

My little Piper is two months old! I can't believe she is already so big. She went for her two month check-up yesterday and she weighed in at 10 lbs and 10 oz and 22 inches long. Poor little thing got two shots. It is so sad to see them cry over their shots. They just don't understand why in the world anyone would hurt them! I got to keep her this afternoon for the first time since Erica returned to work this week. She was so good. She drank a bottle and slept for two and half hours. Hopefully she will be in a really good mood for her mommy and daddy the rest of the evening. It is just such a joy having her in the house in the afternoons. I am just so thankful that I get to help out with this little angel.





She is getting to be the same size as her frog!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: