My Babies

My Babies

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Almost There...

Hey Y'all,

I am so sorry that I have been absent as of late but about a bazillion things have been going on. First my computer is working again!!! Except I cannot download pictures from my camera. I have some new virus/spyware protection so I think it is just a recognition problem. I have a ton of new pictures of Miss Piper to share. Also, several things have been going on in my house. I have some new "extreme home makeover" pics too. This is what my updates have turned into. I have found out (the hard way) that in older homes nothing, and I mean nothing, is up to code anymore. It also does not fit with any new hardware whatsoever. I have had a pipe burst in my basement and I am thanking God that my contractor and his helper was here to find it or I would be swimming in my living room. Major mess. Major. But this did force me to clean out some junk that was taking up space that I thought I couldn't live without. I have found out that I can live. As a matter of fact I am breathing right now. It is amazing what you really can live through. Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to upload some pictures for you to look at. I have a really sweet one of Megan and Piper. Megan just loves that little baby to pieces. I actually found a photo of Megan when she was about 3 months old and Piper looks a tremendous amount like her! I thought she was a mirror image of her mommy but she really looks like her beautiful Aunt Megan. Either way she is just gorgeous. Oh brother, I sound so obnoxious. I apologize but I do have some pretty amazing little ladies in my life. Tomorrow is Erica's first day back at work. She is nervous but also she loves her job and is excited too. Megan has her fall break this week and I am thrilled to have her come home for more than 5 minutes. She has four huge tests in three days so overwhelmed is an understatement. Have a wonderful night!!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: