My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Trying again...

Hey Y'all,

Sorry I have been absent of late...my computer has had (I think it still does) a dreaded disease of some kind. With one lousy sentence I have aleady corrected a half a dozen typos. It's crazy. A little update. The weather is finally cooler!!! Praise the Lord! School is rolling by with 25 days down. Woo-Hoo! Megan is doing great at school. She is a senior this year. Where has the time gone?? Piper is growing like a weed. Her mommy goes back to work next week and I get to keep her every day. Yeah for me!! Penny is getting more spoiled by the day. That dog is too funny..to say the least. Fall TV has started and I must confess. My name is Cindy and I am watching "Dancing With The Stars" I love Kurt Warner. He is just a great guy. I am starting two (gulp!) new Bible studies in a couple of weeks. Priscilla Shirer's "Jonah" and Kay Arthur's "Lord, Teach Me To Pray". I am excited about both. I have been praying a lot lately. A whole lot. Many different things. Things I am so grateful for. My daughters, grand daughter, parents, friends and my sisters. Natural and spiritual. Praying for renewal and healing of relationships. Praying for myself. Especially for more in the kindness department. I struggle with that at times. Struggle hard. It is so easy to be "nice". That is easy to fake. But kindness really shows. I truly want to be kind. Godly kindness. The real thing. Sometimes kindness has a tough side to it but it isn't harsh. I guess I want to lose the harshness I show at times. Lord, help me. Hope y'all have a great Fall day!

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: