My Babies

My Babies

Monday, August 2, 2010

Busy Week!!!!!!

Hey Y'all,

This is a very busy week! We have VBS at church which I love. My group is so sweet! They are first and second grader combo of girls and boys. Our program is Route 254 based on Psalms 25:4. It is really a great program and so far the kids love it. Also, Erica and Blake went back to the doctor this morning and Praise the Lord her blood pressure is down!! They are going to admit her Wednesday afternoon and prepare her to be induced on Thursday morning. I am so excited and just a little nervous. Erica is a little anxious too. They came over for dinner tonight and Erica was a little weepy. She really is tired and all this attention is a little overwhelming to an introvert like her. She has never liked a lot of questions and attention and she has been overrun this past 2 weeks. Poor girl! I am praying she gets a really good nights sleep tonight and a restful day tomorrow. She is coming by the church to help her sister out in the preschool room because Megan said her group was so sweet and really good. Just think. A week from today we will have a precious baby girl to love on and kiss on and just ooh and ahhh all over! I can't wait! I am really just so blessed and am so grateful to God for His wonderful blessings.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: