My Babies

My Babies

Monday, July 12, 2010

Showers of Blessings!

Hey Y'all,

Yesterday we had a big baby shower for my daughter, Erica at our church. It was so much fun!!!

Here are Erica and some of her friends. Melanie, Megan, Beth, Erica, Anna and Jennifer. Such sweet girls!


Blake is investigating some of their gifts. They got such great presents. Erica looks so good to be 8 months along!


My mom had to re-attach Erica's corsage a hundred times!! It kept sticking her so we covered the sharp end with a piece of carrot! It worked great!!


It seems like yesterday that this was me at my baby shower for this little mommy to be.


We had yummy refreshments. Vanilla and pink lemonade cake squares, several dips and spreads, fruit and a veggie tray. It all looked so pretty.








We have such a wonderful church family and friends in our small community. It was a great turnout and we all appreciated the presents and the company of each lady that came. I love showers of all kinds and the social gathering of women in general. I would throw a shower everyday if I could. There is just something about getting together in fellowship for a happy event. All the good wishes and prayers of friends. It just means so much to me as Erica's mom and to this new baby to know that many are already praying for her. Thanks again for all of y'all that came and enjoyed the time together.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: