My Babies

My Babies

Friday, July 9, 2010

One of my faves...

Hey Y'all,

Over at Kelly's Korner today for "Show Us Your Life" she has asked us to quote one of your favorite Bible verses. I have a bunch of favorites but for sure at this season of my life is:

And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us." Romans 5:2-5

God will bring me through this time of my life and it will show off His Glory. Daily, I feel the love and hope of God raining on my heart. Sometimes the feeling is a little hard to grasp through the current of emotions but in that I rely on the knowledge of what I know about God. He never gets weary of me....or you!! How wonderfully and perfectly awesome our God is. I pray that verse speaks to some other weary soul today that is just parched for the living water of Jesus. He quenches like nothing else dear girls.

Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: