My Babies

My Babies

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Enemies

Hey Y'all,

My dogs are going to kill me. All day long I let them in and out but never together. You see, Penny wants so badly for Darla to love her and play with her and run with her and jump with her and chase a ball with her and do all the fun things a normal dog does with her doggie pals. As you can see by the picture below, Penny has a constantly confused and questioning look to her little face. She cannot understand what she has done to make Darla hate her so much!!

What did I do??



As you can see below, Darla on the other hand is so completely offended by Penny that she will not even come in the same door that Penny has crossed. She balks at the very thought of running, jumping, chasing or even breathing around poor Penny. I don't have a clue as to why Darla is such a snob. She is so mean to Penny. She nips at her and sticks her nose up to her and just acts like the "mean girl" does at school to the "new girl." I am so embarrassed by her behavior. I am also tired. So tired of going from one door to the other to let these hooligans that are now running my life in and out. Is there a nursing home for dogs?


Depart from me you four-legged creep!



Bless Y'all,

Cindy

No comments: